1. Bookings are based on a first come first serve basis and subject to our availability. We are unable to soft book any dates for clients. We will require a confirmation from clients in order to block the time slot for service
2. Any quotation will not reflect our availability for service. Quoted prices will be subject to change.
3. Credit terms, if any, will be begin from Event Date
4. Late payment penalty will be SGD 50/week or 10% of invoice amount/week, whichever is higher.
5. Surcharges may apply for
– Early delivery (Before 10am/Day Prior),
– Late tear down without extension of service (1 hour after end of service duration or tear down after 9pm)
– Event service that starts before 10am
6. Additional charges for venues without lift access
– SGD 60 to 2nd floor
– Subsequent floors will be chargeable at SGD40/floor
– Charges are for a per trip basis (Setup is considered 1st trip, teardown is considered 2nd trip.)
E.g. Event location is on 4th Floor without lift access – following charges will apply:
Setup: 60 + 40 x 2 = SGD 140
Tear Down: 60 + 40 x 2 = SGD 140
7. Cancellation fee of 50% of invoice amount for any cancellation within 7 days from the Event Date.
Cancellations within 1 day prior to the Event Date will be imposed a 100% sales invoice charge. Adhoc cancellation fees may apply for any cost of goods or services incurred upon booking confirmation
8. Any change of dates within 7 days from Event Date will impose a 20% surcharge per change and will be subjected to our availability. If unavailable, client would need to cancel the order and cancellation fees will apply.
9. Service will conclude at the end of service duration or when all cups are served out, whichever comes first.
10. Any extension of service will be chargeable based on 1-hour block, going at SGD 50/hour. Service extension will be subjected to our availability.
11. We reserve the right to collect deposits for any events, subject to Management discretion.
12. Upon receipt of invoice and/or booking confirmation, it is deemed that the client has read and accepted the terms & conditions.
13. All our company’s rights are reserved
Our charges depend on the duration of service and quantity of servings. Contact us via email or the form on our website for a quote within 1 working day.
We require 1 week notice. For urgent requests, call us at 9828 95666 to check availability.
Check your spam folder or call us at 9828 9566. We aim to respond to enquiries within 1 working day.
We offer complimentary cup customization. Send us a high-resolution logo that fits in a 50mm x 50mm space. Examples are available on our Instagram and Facebook.
Yes, cart customization is available for a fee. Send us the image file and we will print a board to customize the cart.
Service ends when time is up or all cups are served. We can serve remaining cups to guests before service ends.
We cannot guarantee extra stock on site. Order the required quantity to avoid disappointment, or check with our team on site for available excess stock.
We require 1.2m x 1.2m space and a 13 amp power source. Let us know if there are space constraints.
Do we need manpower on site?
Sure! Just opt for our DIY Bar! All your guests need to do is to scoop the desired amount of ice and sugar and toppings before dispensing their tea! Another option would be to opt for our Bottled bubble tea delivery
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us an email at: email@example.com
767 Upper Serangoon Road, S534635
©FrothTea Bubble Tea 2023
Bubble Tea Live Station Singapore | Bubble Tea Catering Singapore | Bottle Bubble Tea Singapore | Bubble Tea for Events Singapore